Website

Friday 8 September 2017

Sunset


I have decided that after 15 years my old website had to go. I had set it up using  old (even at that time ) Namo web editor software. I have had to keep an old computer just to update it as the software is not compatible with anything after windows xp. Sounds like I know what I am talking about, don't be fooled.
Anyway I have had increasing problems uploading and updating so it has been trashed. I am starting on a new one but am having trouble transferring my domain name (its a mystery).

It will all work out in the end, and if not well whatever. The blog is unaffected.

So today I may be playing (torturing) the piano, finishing the garden for winter or sorting out my studio which is in more of a mess than I would like. I will not be sat in front of a computer!

Oh the painting above is an old one of sunset over Brechfa and is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment