Website

Friday 22 July 2016

River Usk at Brecon



The above painting is of the River Usk at Brecon. It sold a few years back and we did some prints of it as well.

We started a comprehensive catalogue of all my framed works from 2006 but things are a bit vague before that. Since then I have sold around a thousand original works along with prints and sketches and can have a pretty good idea of where they are. This doesn't take account of paintings  that were never framed or offered for sale. So I have kept busy.

This year I have decided to mainly work outside although I am doing the odd studio work and commissions. I enjoy the challenge of painting en pleine air and it has given me a real lift in my work. So I have gone from painting 5 days a week to five paintings a month. Next year who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment