Website

Friday 3 June 2016

Llansteffan Winter Walk


The above painting sold this week showing a winter walk on Llansteffan Beach, but hey now we are officially in Summer. Jac and I walked around the reservoirs this morning and it was stunning. The light coming through the trees and the sounds of the birds were spectacular. There are seven little ducklings on the top reservoir at the moment albeit a fox will probably thin them out.

This morning I am in Origin and Alex is taking over this afternoon.

I was thinking the other day when it comes to clearing out our house when we have gone. I can imagine our relatives talking to each other:

"Look what I have found!"
"What? Not another vacuum cleaner."
"Yes. How many is that? Did Alex collect them?"

Yes its true we could probably open a vacuum cleaner museum. Anyway as they say, cleanliness is next to godliness.

Link   Freddie


No comments:

Post a Comment