Website

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Equality


I read a post the other day about men looking after children and equality. Well I have always felt you should treat people as you would hope to be treated yourself irrespective of anything else. I am sure I haven't always been succesful in this but anyway...

I know Alex (painted above a long time ago with our first dog) hasn't got much interest in gender equality issues. She has worked in many environments including an all male one in a boatyard repairing and servicing engines. She never had any problems and has always been treated well. In any case does she want equality?
No. She is quite happy with the way things are. She sees no reason for men to be made equal to women. So you can see how things work in this house!

Well today is Tuesday so its a busy day driving grandchildren around for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment