Website

Monday 30 November 2015

Ferryside from Llansteffan Beach


Here is another commission I have finished. It shows Ferryside across the Towy from Llansteffan Beach.

I have been pretty busy the last couple of months with commissions maybe it will ease off a bit now?

I note I have only 4 thousand something views of my google images to pass one million views. No great thing in itself but my Internet presence has kept me going with work around the country and the rest of the world. So although the internet can be a bit of a pain to someone who would rather read a book it has been a very effective marketing tool (to date anyway!).

Alex is busy mounting prints and cards currently. I am now carefully examining my Jullian easel and measuring weighing and making new parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment