Website

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Llansteffan -Forever Autumn


I walked Jac around the reservoirs this morning. The leaves are tumbling and those autumnal colours are inspiring. You will note that the above painting has the hint of autumn in the trees and the previous painting was full of warm colours.

I have yet to decide what I am starting today. I have several competing images to consider. I don't like waste as I may have previously mentioned so often pick up a piece of left over board and visualise a painting coming out of it. Alex finds this a bit exasperating as she likes to stick to a series of sizes as this makes cutting and framing easier to control. I was looking at a piece yesterday and I have a feeling the next painting may be an unusual size too, but don't tell her.

Anyway I finished Llansteffan in the autumn above. Link Moody Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment