Website

Monday 6 July 2015

Tenby


The above painting of Tenby has sold at the exhibition. It was a very quiet day visitor wise with only 38 people coming in and that included couples. Never the less it was okay financially. I guess the bad forecast put people off although in the event we only had one heavy shower.

I was asked by one gentleman if I taught, resisting the response,"I would rather boil my head."
I said,"Wendy Powell Jones is a very fine artist and an excellent  tutor if you are looking to progress." I gave him her details.

I was chatting to someone in the gym the other day and they told me they were going on a cruise to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. I said that was a coincidence as it was our 30th anniversary and we were doing the same this year. It transpired our anniversaries were within a couple of weeks of each other.  When I got home I relayed this to Alex.

She looked at me and slowly shook her head said, "How old are your children?"

I thought long and hard,

"Err, thirty something." The penny dropped." Yes, I see its our fortieth wedding anniversary isn't it?"

She turned and walked away and I am not sure if she said or just thought, "Stupid Boy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment