Website

Monday 12 January 2015

Light


I like to paint in natural light. I have painted in studios with good artificial lighting but now I just paint when there is good natural light.  This naturally has some disadvantages the main one being when the weather is poor the light can be too bad to work, like this morning. This morning then I decided the only thing to do was go to the gym instead, might seem a bit drastic but I felt less guilty having been.

This afternoon I did manage a couple of hours work. Even then the light was too bad to photograph it so I offer an old painting of cattle in the Brecon Beacons.

Jac is still limping along and I have to keep him on a lead when we go out. He is not a happy bunny!
He takes his retribution when we get back. He is now forever stealing shoes and hiding them to vent his frustration. It wouldn't be so bad but I only have a couple of pairs so I am constantly searching the house. All good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment