Website

Thursday 21 August 2014

LLansteffan in moonlight from the sea


The above painting was one of those that sold yesterday at the Exhibition. (I was surprised it had not gone before as it was one of my favourites and in all modesty I was happy with the way it was painted).
Anyway it has gone to a happy home.

So the last day today. It has been a very hectic time especially as we have had a lot of other sales and commissions going on. Fortunately I got some done during the exhibition which created interest as well. It also kept me occupied. We will probably have a real quiet patch now but who knows its been a very good year. That is the thing about being an artist you never know what work is around the corner.

Link I could have linked to Bobby Darin but Robbie is a great entertainer so ..Beyond the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment