Website

Friday 4 July 2014

Mares Tails and Mackerel Scales


We recently went to Padstow for a few days. I had a seafood cookery course at Rick Steins a Christmas present from Alex. It was really good, pretty intensive but as you can see the important things were well covered (wine). I am pictured above with Rob a semi retired GP who was a lively companion and between us we managed to cook everything.

I like the West Country its a lovely area with plenty of wildlife. We managed plenty of walks and Jac always ended up with a bit of rock climbing and a good swim in the sea. I didn't have much time for painting but I did succumb to a couple of sketches. The weather fortunately was kind to us.

Tomorrow we are in the gallery in Town and are both looking forward to seeing David Cowdry's Exhibition at Newton House, Llandeilo later. Link below.

David Cowdry

No comments:

Post a Comment