Website

Sunday 29 June 2014

Llansaint


Last night we took the dog for a walk on the beach at Llansteffan (yes the part they are allowed on). On the opposite side of the estuary is Ferryside and on the hill above is Llansaint. The watercolour painting above is of Llansaint. The painting is sold. I like the village it is friendly and I have given a couple of demonstration there. (Please note, I no longer give talks or demonstrations).

"Origin" is in King St. Carmarthen. The gallery is run by a co-operative of which I have been a member for about 15-16 years. I always have a small selection fo prints and originals in there. There is a good variety of craft there. I have never really understood the snobbish attitude of some artists that look down on craft makers. I respect all good work in whatever medium. 


No comments:

Post a Comment