Website

Monday 30 June 2014

Laugharne - Ferryman Deli



My good friend George and his wife Julia have opened the Ferryman Deli in Laugharne. I wish them every success.  Just what Laugharne needs. We really like Laugharne and have a lot of attachments to it. We have often sailed there. We have dried out on the sands opposite Dylan Thomas Boathouse and left with the outgoing morning tide.Going to Rugby internationals in Cardiff on the Laugharne RFC Coach is an event in itself. Although I did cause a bit of a stir on one occasion as I had a bit of a turn with my heart and had to be taken to the Heath Hospital in Cardiff, as I left the bus I can still recall them cheerfully wishing me well and asking what about my tickets for the game!

The above painting of the Boathosue is in Ty Cymorth Hospice Carmarthen.

No comments:

Post a Comment