Website

Monday 10 March 2014

Blue Sky


The above painting of Mwnt sold last week. My stock is getting fairly depleted. I must get more work done. I imagine Mwnt looks like that today with blue sky and the "sun" out. It feels like spring even if it hasn't officially arrived yet.

Alex and I are recovering from a busy few days in particular she has been running around arranging a surprise 60th Party for me. It all went "swimmingly" as they say. It was really nice to see so many family, friends old and new all in one room at a beautiful location. I felt quite emotional, (not a common event for me).  Anyway a great weekend and now Alex is flat out (literally).

At eight o'clock the builder turned up. I may have mentioned we have suffered a series of leaks in the roof over the winter storms. It all needs sorting, the roof of the studio will be coming off along with replacement flat roofing, tiles, velux windows, flashing felt etc. A big job which will disrupt my painting but all very necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment