Website

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wales 30 England 3 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered.


The 16th March 2013 Alex and I were at the millenium Stadium to watch Wales v. England an  epic game. With the approach of the start of the Six Nations I thought it would be nice to do something a bit different today so here is one of Alex Cuthbert's two tries, signed, sealed delivered! I like the way Jonathan Davies celebrates as Alex Cuthbert goes over. It needs a bit of finishing but there we are.

Alex (my wife )commented,"Its quite green." Yes I suppose so thats the trouble with local colour and there's a lot of grass but at least its the complimentary colour to red.

One of our daughters came to pick up the grand children yesterday and said,
"I was looking online and David Cowdry's Paintings are really, really good."
Alex said,"Yes I told you that."
Our daughter replied, "Yes but I dont listen to what you say."
Something springs to mind ? Like Mother like daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment