Website

Thursday 16 January 2014

Pembrokeshire Coast


 The above watercolour is going back a bit and sold a few years ago. I like the soft Victorian wet style of watercolours and used to do quite a few. Nowadays I mainly do oil paintings.

I am progressing with learning the piano. I had my second lesson today. I have worked hard at it since my first lesson and was quite optimistic. As it happened I hit all the right notes just not always in the right order!

John also tried to accompany me and said he would count to 4. I kept coming in on 4 but it should be after 4 apparently, so I should really come in on 5? Anyway I kept getting it wrong I think he thought I was "a bit of a div" at that point.

Ah well according to Mao Tse Tung, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Although I doubt I will get a thousand miles. I will be quite happy metaphorically to get to the end of the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment