Website

Friday 13 December 2013

Gosditch Street Cirencester



Here is a sketch of Gosditch Street in Cirencester. I tackled it slightly differently than usual.
Before I went out a laid the pale grey and sienna across the paper. I had no idea what I was going to sketch when I did this. I was later waiting to meet Alex and I thought, this will do fine but have I got enough time? I had 7 minutes and to be honest you don't want to be late meeting her although the reciprical is not a problem apparently.

Anyway I got out a 6b and drew it very quickly and then blocked in the rooves (and yes you can spell it this way. It is I admit an older version). A hurry up and I was outside the church as Alex arrived ( by the look of the bags she was carrying the shops had been emptied by this point!).

No comments:

Post a Comment