Website

Sunday 10 November 2013

Stradey Park ~ Rugby Weekend



On Friday night Alex and I went with our son and grandaughter to watch the Scarlets. It was a good second half but the first half was pretty dire. Our grandaughter fell asleep and to be fair I think most of the others present did the same including the 30 players on the pitch. The second half perked up however adn we had the result. I enjoyed the game but I still look back to the old Stradey Park (shown above) which had more atmosphere and a history to go with it. I also prefer Saturday afternoon games not 7.30pm on a Friday night. Still you cant have everything.

Yesterday I watched the Wales game. It was a real pity J Davies had his shoulder injured he was looking really dangerous for us. Wales are getting close to the Southern Hemisphere Nations and maybe they can beat Australia this Autumn.

After a weekend off its back to painting next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment