Website

Monday 18 November 2013

Junior Banksy


I posted the other day about Sir General Thomas Picton. Well the sketch above shows his monument in Carmarthen. I suppose you should judge a man in his time if you are going to judge him. He was Governor of Trinidad where his rule was considered brutal and as I mentioned before he died at Waterloo (the battle not the station).

Today I have spent most of the day updating my website (well at least starting to). It was woefully neglected and only had about 3 paintings left on it that weren't sold.

I have also been trying to sort out the issue with facebook not publishing the correct image from my blog. Apparently it is not uncommon and next to impossible to fix? Maybe it will work on this blog?

I was asked last week in a talk (incidently my last talk) whether any of our numerous grandchildren had the "Art gene". Well I can confirm that at the weekend we had 8 of them visiting. On departure we discovered that at least one of them was following the path trodden by "Banksy".

We discovered we had a lovely mural on the wall paper upstairs! Still nothing that blocker and a can of paint couldn't sort out!

No comments:

Post a Comment