Website

Sunday 6 October 2013

A good night out.


I took one of the grandchildren to watch the Scarlets last night at Parc y Scarlets. I don't know what he had done to deserve it as he is a very good boy. It wasn't a great game and Scarlets lost. Still ever the optimist I live in hope that things will improve.
Now little grandson was sat next to me during the game very well behaved, quiet as a mouse when suddenly during a lull in the proceedings he shouted,"Come on Scarlets!" in a voice that belied his stature.
I nearly had a heart attack there and then. People in front of him just about held on to their drinks. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to change the fortunes of the home side.

Anyway today I have done some more work on a commission which I hope to finish in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment