Website

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Kite Flying


The above painting of children flying a kite was sold yesterday. I had seen them playing on the sands at Machynys, Llanelli and couldn't resist doing a painting from the memory. The red sail in the distance was added to give the eye an exit.

This morning the mist was hanging in the valley when I walked Jac up into the woods. It was quite strange the woods were unusually totally silent. Normally there is a chorus of birds. I think Jac must have felt it as he normally runs off in to the undergrowth in search of something to flush out (although he rarely finds anything). Today he just walked along the path with me. It was a bit like a scene from a Hammer Horror film.

Anyway I picked a good selection of blackberries on the way back to go with my porridge. Only three days left of the exhibition now. If you haven't been there is still plenty to see although a good bit has gone.

Link the late Dusty Springfield http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fola80rQop4

No comments:

Post a Comment