Website

Friday 27 September 2013

Aberaeron Harbour


Above is the finished painting of Aberaeron Harbour. Well pretty well finished I will take a couple of days to look it over and make any final adjustments. There is slightly too much contrast in the image compared to the original. With a subject like this it is very much about what to leave out and get a successful composition. I think I have got it about right in any case it came out how I intended. The town is composed of brightly painted houses which look best in strong sunshine and that is what I tried to capture. I will probably send it to the printers to have the image captured for future prints.

Today I have plenty of work to do in the garden. Alex is off delivering a painting and then is getting on with the accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment