Website

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Newgale and Ricketts Head ~ Pembrokeshire


The above painting sold today. It is of Newgale with Ricketts Head in the background.
Had a bit of an odd day today. Up at 5.30 am took both dogs around reservoirs. Then took Jac up through the woods and over the top of Penlanffos. Our lodger dog is unable to go too far or uphill so it is two walks twice a day. I had breakfast and was in the Gym by 7.30am. Walked to the dentist for 10.15 am where they informed me my tooth was a bit of a disaster having exploded to the accompaniment of almond nuts. Got home walked the dogs again and then had a quick lunch.

Alex and I then went to Cwm Ifor where I gave a talk. It was a lovely group of people who were interested and asked searching questions.

Back then to feed the chickens for another family member.

So you may have guessed no painting today. May have a glass of wine now ? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment