Website

Monday 13 May 2013

National Botanical Garden of Wales


Yesterday Alex and I went to the National Botanical Garden of Wales. There was a food fair on and Alex was keen to see Ludovic the French Chef (ex Masterchef) who has a restaurant in Newcastle Emlyn. As for myself I was interested in the food and seeing the Garden as I hadn't been there for some time.

The weather was pretty poor which was a pity. We had Paella for lunch and I confess it was disappointing . For me it was too dry and a just bowl of yellow rice topped by a mussel and King Prawn. I admit I am  spoilt as Alex makes a superb Paella so the poor guy didn't stand much chance with his takeaway version.

I was impressed by the glasshouse which has now developed a lot since I last saw it. Anyway we had a pleasant couple of hours before I got bored and dragged Alex away.


No comments:

Post a Comment