Website

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Mwnt ~ A Summers Place



Today I started a painting of Mwnt. You can see I started by sketching out the basic outlines and blocking in the cliff with a brush using burnt umber and turps. This is just rough and should take a few minutes. I made a mistake in that the ridge of the church roof coincides with the horizon. I amend this as I lay down the sky. I change the shape of the hill to make it more interesting as well.




A couple of hours later we have the basis of the painting done. I have worked top down for convenience on this occasion. Tomorrow I will get it finished, right now its time to go and get the grandchildren then tonight we have a meeting of the co-operative.

Link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsiS-v6_6M suits the mood although I did think of the Acid House Band KLF Justified and Ancient!

No comments:

Post a Comment