Website

Saturday 4 May 2013

Carpe Deium ~ Seize the Day


Here is the painting for the book cover of the next in the series "The Carmarthen Underground" which is due out later this year. I can't really say more than that. I have read the first in the series and found it enjoyable. I am looking forward to reading the next one.

I did some reworking yesterday on an old canvas  that had been looking at me for about a year. It had been propped up against the wall in my studio. It wasn't finished and I felt it was time to seize the day. Alex framed 10 paintings yesterday so a good weeks work done this week.

Last night we went to watch the Scarlets. Good running rugby, excellent backs moves, great work at the breakdown. Unfortunately this was all down to Benneton Treviso as Scarlets had the worst performance I have seen in 30 years. They only came second because there were only two teams playing. Not a good day at the office and we left with ten minutes to go another first for us. Still tomorrow (or actually next Friday) is another day as they say so lets hope they seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment