Website

Saturday 20 April 2013

River Towy Merlin's Hill


The above painting of River Towy and Merlin's Hill sold today. It matched the weather it could have been painted today, blue skies and the odd bit of cumulus.

As I was in the queue for the checkout in the supermarket today a lady in front was putting back shopping. She hadn't enough cash to pay for what she had. She had a number of children with her. When the crisps and things went back I wasn't too fussed but when I saw her having to give back the bread and value chops I could see her shopping was not enough to feed me for a couple of days never mind a boot full of children. I felt quite sorry for her but I really did feel sorry for the children. Some people are experiencing hard times and it can't be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment