Website

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bacon and Yoghurt


The other day I was called in for lunch by Alex (above). I sat down and was presented with a plate and a strange looking fare.
"Its an energy boost," she said reading and yet not quite reading my mind.
"Bananas, peanut butter, and honey on toast."
I wasn't quite sure whether it was an energy boost or just whatever came to hand in the cupboard.

Anyway what was she trying to tell me? Why did I need an energy boost? I don't think I am getting to the Stenna Stair Lift stage. I can make all the stairs without stopping and change all the tv channels one handed.

So if you are in need of an energy boost I would like to recommend the above. I would like to but I can't. No individually they may be fine but together NOoooo.. its like bacon and yoghurt.
PS if your reading this Alex it was really lovely thank you.

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Pwfi89Z3I


No comments:

Post a Comment