Website

Sunday 27 January 2013

Theory of Time


The painting of Llanstephan above is just about dry and ready for framing so it is going onto the list that Alex has to do.  I also finished a commission this week that must be done. It is a miracle that we and particularly Alex get as much done as we do in a 24 hour day. Whoever invented time, (was it Steven Hawkins?) should have done a better job and given us at least 36 hours in a day. Einstein said, "Time is what you measure with a clock." Maybe it should be measured by what we get done. How would that work? The more you did the longer you would live. Interesting thought. Anyway I am in danger of being philosophical or even worse a post modernist!

I mentioned yesterday how we walked our 3 year old grandson with reigns. I actually remember being walked with reigns myself. I was about 2-3yrs old and on holiday in Porth Towyn. I had a set of blue reigns with bells on (cute). It must have had an impact on me to remember them, I can't remember where I put my slippers these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment