Website

Tuesday 29 January 2013

John Mayall - The Bear


Here is the commission I have been working on all finished. It is of Bwlch Farm Abergwili, with Merlin's Hill and St. Davids Church in the background.

I have started another painting today but to be honest its been a bitty day with plenty to do and I haven't been able to get more than an hour at a time into it.

I did  spent some time with one of our grandsons today which was nice. He is 7 and he did an oil painting of a bear catching a fish in a stream. I don't think it was a scene from around here but there again it is pretty wild in Pontiets!
Only appropriate link has got to be The Bear, I love John Mayall well okay his music. So here it is from his album Blues from Laurel Canyon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ObOggb5kn8

No comments:

Post a Comment