Website

Thursday 31 January 2013

House for sale Carmarthenshire - Sea Views



I don't normally allow adds on my blog but this is a special case! My daughter and son in law are selling their  old house in the lovely Welsh Village of Llansaint. (Llansaint has a lovely old church and two pubs, so ideal for retirement). Gwermont House was the original farm and goes back centuries. It has spectacular uninterupted views over Carmarthen Bay to Tenby and Caldey Island. I have sold quite a few paintings of Llansaint and the area. If we were retiring  I would be more than tempted myself.

It is going for a ridiculous price any enquires to paulinejcox@hotmail.com

Today I finished my painting of the City of St Truro it was too late to photograph it so I will probably post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment