Website

Monday 7 January 2013

Dylan Thomas in the Boathouse Laugharne


I received a very nice email yesterday from a lady who had bought my painting of "Dylan Thomas in the Boat House" (above) before Christmas.
With the upcoming events to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the birth of Dylan Thomas 2014 will certainly make his work centre stage and do a lot for Wales and this area in particular.

Alex and I have a busy week scheduled with one thing and another many domestic related. Yesterday we were cleaning the gutters when a lady stopped smiled and gave me some mild chastisement:

"Typical of a man standing around watching a woman work at the top of a ladder."

Whilst it was Alex who was cleaning the gutters up the ladder, in my defence I was watching the bottom of the ladder a very important job not to be trusted to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment