Website

Sunday 20 January 2013

Dylan Thomas Boathouse by moonlight



The painting of the Boathouse Laugharne in moonlight sold this week. I like to vary the settings for my paintings and moonlight scenes can be quite atmospheric.

I have to start a new commission this week in fact I have started to go through it mentally and will probably get the drawing done today. I also have a large commission to do but that is  more reliant on the weather.

The other night I had just got in the bath when the phone rang. I heard Alex talking to someone. She then told me it was my mother's carers and I was needed. I hopped out of the bath to confront Alex laughing her head off. She had rung the home number herself and caught me perfectly. Well I guess I deserved it the number of times I have caught her out.




No comments:

Post a Comment