Website

Thursday 3 January 2013

0-6-0 Saddle Tank ~ Haulwen Gwili Railway


You may recall the watercolour sketch I did of Haulwen off the Gwili Railway well I thought I would do an oil painting from it. I have changed the composition slightly  and emphasised the standing water. I finished it this morning.

Yesterday we went to Bristol to take back our daughter's dog who had been lodging with us. The motorway was wet and visibility poor to hardly any in places. Fortunately most drivers were driving sensibly. There were however a couple of cars with no lights on whatsoever and were pretty much invisible in the fog and spray. In my opinion the police should be able to stop these drivers and cut up their driving licences on the spot.

Today I also have to change some paintings in Origin and get in a trip to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment