Website

Friday 28 December 2012

Portrait of the artists Grandson


I have been working on one of my commissions today, well I have done a preliminary drawing, cut the board to size and primed it.

The drawing above is of one of our grandsons I did over the holiday period. Not a bad likeness but I have made him a couple of months too old. Very fractionally long in the face, only minutely but enough to add a couple of months.  Anyway enough self criticism, must do better next time.

Alex and I have worked out our business plan for the year, it carries a few risks but nothing worth being concerned over. My next task is too redo my website. Not a job I am looking forward to. I think I will start that tomorrow and I will get my head into a book this afternoon rather than paint as the light is pretty poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment