Website

Monday 31 December 2012

Prize Bull


I finished the above painting today of a bull being taken for judging. They are magnificent animals but I would avoid knowingly sharing a field with them. I have occasionally found myself in that position whilst walking the dog.
Yesterday Alex spent the afternoon doing the banking sheets compiled by stewards for the co-operative gallery. Alex is very good at book keeping but she did have problems with one of the returns which was apparently all over the place, yes it was one I had done! In my defence it was busy at the time, I'm a good guy and apparently only women can multi-task!
It reminds me of the saying:

Expecting the world to be fair to you because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.


Alex tells me I have a busy week so I am not sure how much painting I can get done this week.
Time to take out Jac now and our lodger (our daughter's dog who has had a personality bypass).

No comments:

Post a Comment