Website

Sunday 26 August 2012

Horses Druidstone ~ George Thomas Hospice


The other day I was asked by Nicky Piper MBE if I would do a painting for an exhibition in aid of George Thomas Hospice. 
I have every respect for Nicky a Commonwealth Boxing Champion is someone who I can't help but admire.
A real achiever and a person who has given a lot back to the community. I did a little boxing many years ago with the police. It was great for confidence building and fitness. My main drawback was that I kept forgetting to breath which is not a good idea. There was also the side issue that I didn't really like being hit that much.
We do a charity exhibition ourselves every year and last year we donated  money to Carmarthen Hospice. They are to be the beneficiaries again this year. 
How can you not support a hospice. I am blessed and am able to help so it was an easy decision. 
I am busy so I had to fit the painting in this weekend. So there it is above a painting of horses on Druidstone Beach.
 If you are in the Cardiff area on 9th November I hope you get along to support the exhibition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment