Website

Saturday 25 August 2012

Cattle Study

The last few mornings have been pretty wet and muddy underfoot as Jac and I have tramped around the fields and woods. I am not sure if the cattle have been kept in because of the weather or they are on a drier side of the farm. Anyway we have had the fields to ourselves.
The study of cattle above was done in Harlech earlier this year.
We have one of our elder daughter staying with us at the moment with her 2 infants. One as I have mentioned before talks quite posh. He is like a throwback to the 1950's, out of a Famous Five book.
He is hilarious but could probably answer more questions on Mastermind than the rest of us put together. I am not sure where he gets it from? My daughter is also threatening us with doing the family cooking for the week!
Today Alex and I are going to watch Scarlets play London Welsh so that should be a good afternoon out. The phone is still working (so far) a miracle?
The only appropriate link is Limmie and the Family cooking  A walking Miracle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsPefXuqVKE

No comments:

Post a Comment