Website

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sweet smell of success


The picture above is of Arlandsfjord. I have finished a watercolour today and am giving a talk tonight.

Last evening I was in a bit of a rush but I went to the gym for an hours exercise. No I don't know why either but I suppose it keeps my heart going. It certainly feels good when I stop. Anyway I always take a bottle of water, a towel and my old ipod to keep me going. Well last night I got about 20 minutes into the treadmill and I grabbed the towel to wipe my face and head. There was a rather distinctive smell to the otherwise clean looking towel. It took a minute until I realised in my haste I had picked up the dogs newly laundered towel.
Alex delivered a few hundred postcards today and has been making cards ten to the dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment