Website

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Abergwili


I did the above watercolour of Abergwili today. Not easy with 2 grandchildren running around. I am sure half term is purely a rest for teachers.
Alex had to take the camper to the garage again today . It has been to the garage twice for a diesel leak and she returned with it still dripping. Diagnosing faults isn't easy I admit and although we have a new fuel return line we still had a leak.
Alex had a good look and has found the problem. It looks like there is seepage coming from one of the injectors under high pressure. I recall now the recovery man had a spanner under the bonnet when he failed to start the engine, (Alex eventually found the fuel inertia switch had activated on that occasion), never let a man loose under your bonnet with a spanner!
Valentines day today and I did get Alex a card well I made her one and hopefully we will will have a nice meal tonight. I am at an Origin meeting at 7pm but will be home when I smell my sea bass cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment