Website

Tuesday 28 February 2012

3G


I have been busy today with a few domestic chores and taking cards etc to stores. I did get a chance to do the above pencil portrait of my brother in law. I quite often practice drawing by sitting in front of the television and giving myself a maximum of 7 minutes to get a drawing done. I m not sure why I chose 7 minutes but it seems a challenge for a reasonable portrait. The one above is more finished and no he is not red. I do however like using red pencil sometimes with chalk. The portrait's not perfect but for a fairly quick freehand is ok (of course you only have my word for that unless you know him).
Alex had a new phone today and is to quote an overused phrase like "Bambi on ice". Not a clue but I know her and she is determined and will eventually work out how to turn it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment