Website

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Clive Surman Photography



I had a very nice comment yesterday from Clive Surman a Photographer now living in Carmarthen. Thank you Clive. So the picture above is one of his. I have taken the opportunity to look at his work, which I hope you agree is excellent.

I recommend you visit his blog.

http://www.clivesurmanphotography-blog.co.uk/

Today I spent most of the day working on the new gallery in King St. The shop was rebuilt in 1932 following a fire and was fitted out in art deco style. Much of the original windows (rising sun) and other fittings etc are still in use.

Later this afternoon I picked up two of the grandchildren from school while Alex was trying to control one of the others.
I am anticipating painting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment