Website

Sunday 18 September 2011

Abergwili - Ebeneezer Chapel



The watercolour painting above is one that sold yesterday. I have done a couple of paintings from nearly the same spot. I remember doing this one in May this year when we had a lovely week of hot weather. I spent a morning sheltering under my panama hat from the sun with my easel and paints set up on the side of the road. I know several people who go to the chapel including my mother in law.

I like to paint outside en plein aire but with our weather it’s not often feasible. I also rarely use oils outside for practical reasons so when I do its always watercolours..


We went to Aberglasney Ball last night, which was very enjoyable. I was a little jaded when I got up to watch Wales versus Samoa at 4.30am this morning but as the day is wearing on I feel a bit more human.

No comments:

Post a Comment