Website

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Trawsfynydd

We had the family around last night and also Edwin came to collect a library of books we were donating tot the local sailing club. So a busy night.

Today we have the grandchildren and have to clear the kitchen as the electrician is coming in tomorrow to do some work. Our car keys arrived back by post this morning which was helpful!

Tonight I am doing a watercolour demonstration, which is unusual as I rarely if ever do talks, or demonstrations now.I was asked at the weekend if I would consider doing workshops for artists but declined. I have never charged for giving talks or demonstrations but to be honest I just don’t enjoy doing them. Although I am quite a confident person I get no pleasure from being the centre of attention.

The sketch above is of a farm in North Wales near Trawsfynydd.



No comments:

Post a Comment