Website

Saturday 6 August 2011

Exhibitions in Carmarthen




Things don’t always go as planned! I took the dog out at 7am this morning and then apart from a very short interlude for breakfast spent the rest of the morning trying to regain an Internet connection. So the picture today is from my sketchbook showing a Georgian House in Cecilly Hill, Cirencester.




At lunchtime I went to Oriel Gallery in Town to view an exhibition by Roger Cecil (like the tie in to the picture above?). Also Paul Stockle was having an exhibition in King Street Gallery. I confess that I was very impressed by Paul’s Exhibition in the King Street Gallery and I enjoyed reading the comments book in Oriel Gallery. If you get a chance and live locally get along and see them both and make up your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment