Website

Wednesday 20 July 2011

St Marys



The watercolour above is a commission I did this week. It shows St Mary’s Catholic Church in Carmarthen. I know it well as one of my children was married there. The priest used to be father Morty who was quite a character although I believe he has moved on now.
Today I did an oil painting based on a subject from Pontargothi Vintage Show. Alex is in Origin Dyfed today. It is the last week of trading for Origin in Blue Street as it is moving to King Street Carmarthen.
I received a newsletter through the post today and was surprised to see a very nice article on myself. I couldn’t have written it better myself. Thank you Robert.Tomorrow I have to continue working on an oil painting of the valley, which has been commissioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment