Website

Thursday 30 June 2011

Last Day of Aberglasney



The painting of Laugharne above sold at the exhibition. It is the last day today and we have thoroughly enjoyed Aberglasney. We met a lot of people including old friends and customers.
Sorry I missed you yesterday Geraint. Thanks for telling Alex about another artist who is signing himself MC. The back of all my paintings are catalogued with a unique reference number and we maintain a record with images and frame details. I don’t want a flamboyant signature across my work as I want it to speak for itself, but people do want it to be identifiable. I will give this some thought and may in future add a dot or two dots before the initials?
I popped to Brecon to drop off a couple of paintings. When I got back I met Norman and his good lady who had come from Brecon and I hadn’t seen for 20+ years.Exhibitions are good fun and it is nice to see your work laid out and also to hear and read people’s comments. We also enjoy chatting with the staff at Aberglasney who we have got to know quite well over the years. Anyway back to normal tomorrow the dog will be pleased although I came home to take him out every lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment