Website

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Ebeneezer Chapel


Here is the half complete watercolour I did in Abergwili. It shows the Ebeneezer Chapel with Merlin’s Hill behind. It was quite sunny when I started but there was afresh breeze and I was cold. I didn’t have much time and although I didn’t manage to finish it I was happy with what I had done. I like painting directly outside, en plein air, but it isn't always possible.


Today I dropped Alex off in Origin Dyfed and bought some Cotman Paper in Emrys Art Shop in Carmarthen. I would have bought a pad of Saunders Waterford but they only had Hot Pressed. I have got visitors coming later so no chance to do much in the way of painting. This afternoon I have a visit to the dentist, who I would add is excellent the best dentist we have had in all our years. One of my teeth has been playing up and causing problems. It has cost me a lot of money to date but is still not behaving so I am hoping we can resolve the issue by taking the pliers to it.


Tomorrow my mother-in-law is moving into her new house a couple of streets away so Alex and I will be busy helping her.

No comments:

Post a Comment