Website

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Min-y-Don Harlech



As I mentioned in yesterday’s post we have been up in North Wales for a few days in our camper van stopping at Min-y Don. I did some sketches and a number of watercolours about 20 I think although only half that number will eventually make it to framing I suspect. Its mainly finding subjects that are marketable. I will paint all sorts of things that take my eye but we won’t necessarily go to the time and expense of mounting or framing them.


The painting above is an example, a nice little watercolour of sheep and the dunes at Morfa Harlech. Will it find a frame? Probably not.

When we got back we had an email form Pat who we hadn’t seen for years. She reminded us of another embarrassing moment which I will get around to posting.

Today was spent in the garden and collecting grandchildren and my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment