Website

Thursday 24 February 2011

Guildhall Square Carmarthen


An odd day today as I had nothing really planned but the day got taken up with little things but I did manage to get a watercolour done of the Guildhall Square in Carmarthen above.


It’s been a bit of a busy week Alex has been house hunting for her mother and in the Gallery at Origin Dyfed. Last night I did watch Rolf on Art and it was an interesting program, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I still find the work of Josef Herman a bit depressing for my own personal taste. Simple test is would I have it on the wall in my living room? That doesn’t mean its not good work just that I couldn’t live with it. As I have said previously I am pretty much an optimist. Although I am an optimist I am a bit superstitious and don’t risk-bringing bad luck into the equation. I am a very logical person but despite that I do salute a lone crow. I don’t walk under ladders, (although granted there is a very logical reason not to do that). So please don’t tell me any more superstitions in case I pick up on them. Oh one more superstition I don’t drip paint on the kitchen floor when cleaning up, because it hurts when Alex sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment