Website

Saturday 14 August 2010

Lovely People Lovely Day


Had a really nice day today. The painting above is of Llyn Peninsula and went today. I sat and drew at Aberglasney and met a lot of really lovely people. I sold one of the drawings and am still finishing another. Alex read her book when not talking.
Cards went well and the prints.
At the end we met Doug from Golden Grove. He has had 3 hip replacements and God knows what else. He is a member of the Carmarthen Motorcycle Club and has his own motorcycle. He is 80years old and is off to Italy on his bike! A really great character.
If I live to that age what a great role model.. Although truthfully I am sure my motorcycling days are best left behind and that is another very long story.
Home for dinner and a bottle of beer..

No comments:

Post a Comment